Police Traffic Concerns


Traffic signals are not maintained by the town. For problems with traffic signals, contact the N.C. Department of Transportation online or at 877-368-4968.

Street and traffic signs are installed and maintained by the Public Works Department. Report problems by placing a work order by email or by calling 919-296-9600.

Please enter your contact information below.