Request a rollout cart

Residences with active utility accounts are entitled to one free garbage rollout cart when the account is activated if they live in town limits on a publicly owned road. See the Jurisdiction and Service Areas page to determine whether a property is in town limits.

A second cart can be obtained with payment of a fee. Fees can be paid with cash or check at the Town Hall Annex, 105 E. Corbin St., or with a credit or debit card through the town's payments and donations website.

A Public Works Division employee will contact you with more information based on your request.